Performance Data Date Range
The latest data refresh was made available in EQuIPP as of Wednesday, February 15th. This dataset now includes performance information based off of prescription drug claims activity for the following measurement periods:
- Rolling 6-month measurement period: June 1, 2016 to November 30, 2016
- Year-to-date (YTD) measurement period: January 1, 2016 to November 30, 2016
Rolling Six-Month Performance and Year-to-Date (YTD) Performance Information
The standard reporting available in EQuIPP evaluates performance based on prescription drug claims activity from July 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016. When logging into your performance dashboard this will be the default reporting that populates in your dashboard.
This refresh does also provide 2016 YTD performance information. Please note that the YTD measurement period includes prescription drug claims data from Jan 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016, a full calendar year evaluation of performance data. To better understand quality performance measure calculations and the impact of measurement periods, we have added two links in the FAQ tab below which will provide you descriptions and examples of calculations. Scroll down to the "How are the performance measures calculated?" section for more information.
Draft Call Letter is Here!
Every year we like to provide our clients with a summary of the CMS Call letter. Please click here to check out the 2018 Draft Call Letter Summary as provided by PQS.
Check out our updated website at www.pharmacyquality.com. Here you will find updated information on what is happening with PQS and EQuIPP, links to our Newsletters and much more!
An updated HRM list is now available based on the 2016 PQA technical manual.
Tutorials are available which provide you with an overview of EQuIPP, EQuIPP outliers, and EQuIPP resources and support. Updates will be provided in January. We encourage you to review these when you have time
EQuIPP Dashboard Refresh Process
- Performance scores are updated monthly around the 15th of the month
- Outliers are updated as frequently as daily depending on the health plan - frequently reviewing outliers is an important process to complete.
Quality Improvement Programs (QIP) Table
- Track your pharmacy performance vs goals provided by each health plan. The QIP table provides information on how you are performing per plan down to various contracts. NOTE: Many plans track your performance for just their patients - the QIP table provides the details of how you are working with each groups' beneficiaries.
- Next to each program is a question mark icon. Hover over the to review program specifics, which may include measures they track, outlier availability, program goals or contact information for program-specific questions
- Goal updates are provided each month for programs with variable adjusted goal sets
Quality Improvement Programs Table updates
- Reminder: Access the Quality Improvement Program Table for each measure by clicking on the "Analyze Performance" button found beneath each performance score.
- This table is found at the very bottom of the screen as you scroll down and displays program specific scores and details - including program goals, Pharmacy performance percentile rank and program details (further details are found by hovering over the question mark icon next to the program name).